Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit your check quickly and securely, whenever it’s convenient for you. Instead of making a trip to the credit union, you can simply snap a picture of your check from your smartphone within our Mobile App and deposit your check.
If you are already a Ubay2Go Mobile App user, you are ready to go. Just open our App and click on Mobile Deposit to get started.
To use Mobile Deposit:
Tap our Mobile Deposit open
Snap an original picture of your check:
Checks must be endorsed as follows:
- For Mobile Deposit Only at UBCCU
- Your Signature
Photocopies of checks are not permitted. You must have physical possession of the check when using mobile deposit.
Please note: If the back of a check is not properly endorsed, we reserve the right to reject the check.
Deposit – Your check will be deposited into your account. Check holds and delays of availability may apply as per our Funds Availability Policy.
Mobile Deposit requirements
- You must be a member in good standing with UBCCU with an active Savings or Checking Account.
- Do not use mobile deposit for:
- Third party checks
- Checks payable to 2 parties and both are not on the account
- Altered checks
- Checks that are stale dated or post dated
- Checks drawn on a financial institution in a foreign country or currency
- See Mobile Deposit agreement for other restrictions
- Funds deposited when we are closed may not be posted until the next business day.
- Funds are not available for use until the money is visible in your account.
- Once the check has been submitted for mobile deposit please ensure that the item is not represented for payment. You should retain the check for 6 Months and then properly shred or destroy the check.
View the Mobile Deposit Agreement and FAQsGo to main navigation