What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?

As soon as possible after the discovery of the missing check(s), contact the Credit Union at (989) 892-4597 or go to any UBCCU branch. A stop payment will be placed on the check/series of checks that were lost/stolen (a stop payment fee may apply). If needed, new checks may be ordered at this same time for the regular price.

If a fraudulent check has debited your account, please contact your local police department as soon as possible to file a police report.

This answer has been viewed 1897 times.

Related Questions
Go to main navigation