I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?

A stop payment can be placed on a check or a group of sequential number checks by contacting the Credit Union by phone or in person. A fee is required for the stop payment (Call (989) 892-4597 for our fee schedule). A stop payment taken over the phone is considered a verbal stop and is good for 14 day. To extend the hold, a signature is required on the stop payment form. Stop payments can only be completed on checks that have not yet drafted the account.

This answer has been viewed 1723 times.

Related Questions
Go to main navigation