UBAY2GO mobile banking puts a branch in your hand.
UBAY2GO, the United Bay Community Credit Union mobile banking app brings the services you need without needing to go to a branch.
With UBAY2GO you can:
- Check balance history and transactions
- Transfer money between UBCCU accounts
- Make your loan and/or Visa payments.
- Find the nearest ATM or branch.
- Deposit a check with Mobile Deposit
- Stay on top of all your bills with MemberPay
- Access your eStatments
UBAY2GO is available on Google and Apple devices.
- After the download and installation is complete, open the UBAY2GO app.
- You will need to accept the mobile banking agreement.
- After accepting the agreement - the login screen will come up. Log in with the current username and password associated with your UBAY@Home account.
- You will get a pop-up message letting you know that the one-time PIN will be emailed to you at the email account that you have on file for home banking.
- Once you have received the email, use the one-time PIN for your next log in.
- Open the UBAY2GO app and login with:
- -Username: same as UBAY@Home
- -Password: same as UBAY@Home WITH the addition of the one-time PIN at the end
- Click “Sign On” and you're up and running.
- For future use, sign in using your home banking username and password WITHOUT the one-time PIN.