UBCCU Debit Card Information
A Debit card from UBCCU is a single card with a double purpose! Faster than writing a check and safer than carrying cash - a Master Money Debit Card has all the same features as an ATM card, but with the added buying power of the Mastercard® logo.
- Access your checking account faster than writing a check
- Use your UBCCU Master Money Debit Card everywhere MasterCard® is accepted.
- All debit card transactions appear on your monthly statement including the date and location where the transaction took place.
- Your purchase amount is deducted directly from your checking account. Just tell the cashier that you would like to charge your purchase. After your card is scanned, you will be given a receipt to sign and the amount will be deducted from your checking account usually within one to two business days.
- Your Master Money Debit Card works great for catalog purchases and those "credit card only" orders.
- Master Money Debit Card also serves as your ATM card. You can use it with your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to get cash at ATM locations. For surcharge free ATM locations - click here.
- Instead of struggling to balance one checkbook between joint members, each person has his or her own Master Money Debit Card for the account.
- Card is accepted at merchants worldwide.
- Safer than carrying a lot of cash
- Personalized PIN-personalize your PIN on each Master Money Debit Card issued by bringing your card to either branch location.
- Lost or stolen cards can be cancelled immediately and replacement cards will be ordered.
- A Fraud Service Center monitors your transactions for possible fraud.
- No annual fee
- No finance charges
- This is not a credit card. You will not have monthly payments or pay interest.
- Save cost of purchasing checks.
- No credit card debt.
- Unlike a credit card, the purchase amount is immediately put on hold, making the amount unavailable for withdrawals. The amount is usually deducted from your account within 1-3 business days.
Click here to apply for a UBCCU Master Money Debit Card.
Click here for Contact Information & Frequently Asked Questions regarding UBCCU's Master Money Debit Cards.
Due to space limitations on the back of United Bay Community Credit Union Debit/ATM cards, only the following Networks are listed:
Your Debit and ATM cards also participate in the following networks and can be used at any location that accepts these networks:
At United Bay Community Credit Union ATM terminals, they can accept transactions from the networks listed above as well as Visa, Plus, American Express and Discover.
Looking for a little added security when shopping online? You can use MasterCard SecureCode with your UBCCU Debit Card.
MasterCard SecureCode is a private code for your MasterCard account that you can use when you're shopping online. Only you know what your code is – retailers aren't able to see it. Want some more information, click here.
Click here to setup your MasterCard SecureCode.