UBCCU's ATM card is your ticket for quick cash withdrawals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your checking or regular savings account. You can also make deposits, transfers and balance inquires at thousands of ATM locations.
New Debit Cards
Dear UBCCU Member:
We are excited to announce that we are converting our ATM/Debit cards to new EMV “Chip Cards”.
All new cards will be a “chip” card. This means it will have the new EMV technology which ensures more secure purchases than traditional magnetic strips. Always use your card as a credit transaction where available to increase your fraud protection.
New cards will be mailed beginning February 17. You will receive a PIN Number mailing first and then your Debit Card. For security reasons, your card will arrive in an unmarked envelope. You can begin using your new card as soon as you activate it. Your new card needs to be activated by February 27.
Your new card will be a different number than your current card. You will need to update with your merchant any automatic billing or payments that you make with your current debit card.
You will receive your new PIN in a separate mailer which precedes the card mailing. UBCCU staff will no longer be able to change your PIN number by phone or at our branches. You may change your PIN number by visiting an ATM that is owned by UBCCU or by using the phone number and reference number that is with the PIN Mailing. To change the PIN at a UBCCU owned ATM, you will need to have the PIN you were mailed.
Your new card still carries the Co-op Network logo which means you have access to over 30,000 ATMs worldwide for Surcharge Free Transactions.
Your new card is NOT part of Fifth Third so you will no longer be able to use their ATMs for Surcharge Free transactions. This includes ATMs that are part of the Jeanie Network.
If you use an ATM that is not part of the Co-op Network, you will be charged a fee from the ATM owner. UBCCU allows 4 non-Co-op ATM transactions per month; after that there is a fee of $1.00 per transaction from UBCCU in addition to the ATM owner’s charges. Co-op Network ATMS may be found on-line at www.co-opnetwork.org.
- Unlimited, free ATM transactions using UBCCU ATM machines located at 3939 N Euclid Avenue in Bay City, 1309 N. Lincoln Avenue in Bay City, 205 S. Mable Street in Pinconning, 52800 N. Main Street in Mattawan, 233 W. Centre Avenue in Portage, or inside General Motors Powertrain. For more locations - click here.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Withdraw up to $500.00 within a 24 hour period. Funds must be available.
- Personalized PIN-personalize your PIN on each ATM card issued by bringing your card to any branch location.
- You can do Point-of Sale (POS) transactions at participating merchants by using your PIN. A checking account is required when doing POS purchases.
- POS cash back transactions allow you to receive cash without going to an ATM.
- COMING SOON: EMV Chip Technology!
Click here to apply for an UBCCU ATM card.
Click Here for Contact Information & Frequently Asked Questions regarding UBCCU's ATM cards.
Your UBCCU ATM cards participate in the following networks and can be used at any location that accepts:
Co-Op*, Jeannie*, Pulse, STAR West, NYCE, and Cirrus
United Bay Community Credit Union ATM terminals can accept transactions from the networks listed above as well as:
Visa, MasterCard, Plus, American Express, and Discover
Please Note: as of February 27, 2017, UBCCU will no longer be associated with the Fifth Third Bank/Jeanie ATM Networks.